Pages

▼

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday Gift!

Little Girls LOVE Hello Kitty and I know some big girls do too. :) I made this stationary set for my daughters friend who is turning 6 years old. 

The Set:

Notepad:

Card:

Post-it Note holder:

5 comments:

  1. I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SET! I'm one of those big girls who just ADORES Hello Kitty too!!! I was JUST at the Sanrio store today!!!;) Great job w/your projects my friend sweet friend!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great set and so completely adorable, she will LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower of yours.  I also saw your comment on Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge, and you don't have to use a Lite cart if you don't have any. She lets you use an older regular cart instead. =)
    Christy
    www.thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this!  What a great idea for a gift for a young lady or an older lady :-) .  Love stopping in to your blog for crafting inspiration!

    Chris (Craft e Mama)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.