Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion

Hello and Welcome to another Celebrate the Occasion challenge. 
This week the designers have created Fall inspired projects that include a pumpkin. Please visit the CTO blog to see everyones projects and join in on this fun challenge.




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the shape and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaped cards and this is super cute!!
    Laurie DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rich orange color with the vibrant add-ons, beautiful shape card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the bold colors, pretty bling and bow. Lovely card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty ! I just love it!! :) Gorgeous shaped card! Did you get the e-mail I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one pretty pumpkin. Love the addition of the leaves.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so fun! I love all the colors!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.