So Pretty. Happy Mother' s Day I hope you had a Wonderful Day! Enjoy the rest of your week.Hugs,Kate
Yvonne, I love these. I love flowers with buttons. They are so pretty and add so much cuteness to anything.Lesley @ Trendy Twine
VERY PRETTY Miss Yvonne! I just LOVE that color too! I hope you had a FABULOUS Mother's day my sweet friend, you TOTALLY deserved it!!!;)Big HUGE hugs, Emma;}
both of your cards are so pretty, but I love the orange and blue combo! pure perfection!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.
So Pretty. Happy Mother' s Day I hope you had a Wonderful Day! Enjoy the rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Yvonne, I love these. I love flowers with buttons. They are so pretty and add so much cuteness to anything.
ReplyDeleteLesley @ Trendy Twine
VERY PRETTY Miss Yvonne! I just LOVE that color too! I hope you had a FABULOUS Mother's day my sweet friend, you TOTALLY deserved it!!!;)
ReplyDeleteBig HUGE hugs,
Emma;}
both of your cards are so pretty, but I love the orange and blue combo! pure perfection!!!
ReplyDelete