ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Homemade Cards

How much do you spend on Birthday and Special Occasion cards?

My Mother in law mentioned to me a couple months ago that she spent $35 on 5 cards. REALLY!!??
So I started making my own cards for Mother's day, Father's day and Birthdays because I refuse to pay $5, $6 or even $7.95 per card. By making my own cards I can get as creative and personal as I want and not have to settle for a cute card with the wrong saying or the perfect card at a high price.

Card kits can be found at Michael's or Joann's at a great price and if you use a coupon they're a steal. Add a few embellishments, a stamp, a sentiment and/or a personal message and you're done!

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge:
From My Kitchen
8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
& printed paper
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Got Flowers:
Iced Yellow and a Brad
Rhinestones
Close to my Heart:
Happy Birthday Stamp

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...