ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sewing project #3 - Kids on the go!


Crayon Tote Bags


I have 3 little children and keeping them entertained while out and about is always a challenge.

As a gift one year my girls received crayon tote bags and I couldn't wait to duplicate them. With a little trial and error I was able to create my own pattern.


The tote bag measures 12" x 10" with 9" drop handles and can hold a couple coloring books & 16 - 24 crayons, depending on their size.


Recipe:

3 coordinating fabrics
(4) 12 1/2" x 10 1/2" rectangles from 2 fabrics for tote body and lining
Remaining fabric cut (2) 20" x 3" for handles
(2) 6" x 10 1/2" for Crayon pockets
Fusible Feece and thread




Take them to a restaurant, in the car, to a play date, on an airplane and even to the mall.

Take them anywhere!



Want one?
email me for custom orders
OneCreativeMomma@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...