ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thanksgiving already???

Fall is right around the corner!

No I'm not getting ready for Thanksgiving. I'm a firm believer in waiting for the actual month of the holiday to start celebrating it!!! HOWEVER, this is an exception to the rule for some very special people. I am making these seasonal cards for Operation Write Home - an organization that sends handmade cards to our deployed HEROES so that they can send messages to their loved ones at home. I am honored to be able to make these cards for them and hope to have an entire box filled for before the Halloween/Thanksgiving deadline.

Cards for Fall must be sent to the OWH shippers by September 20th so that our HEROES can receive them and mail them out before the actual holidays.

Who wants to join me in making cards for our HEROES???

Fall Cards





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...