ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kindergarten Class Pet

Casey the Caterpillar

My Daughter brought home the Kindergarten class pet last weekend. We were instructed to scrapbook what we did with her which was fun because we had a very busy weekend.


Friday my daughter had her Kindergarten Check up - So Casey joined us and hugged her while she got her shots. :(




Then on Sunday my Daughter had her 5th Birthday party with all her friends and family. While the kids swam in our pool and jumped in the bounce house, Casey guarded all of the Birthday presents and posed for a few pictures.


Everyone had a great time and my daughter was sad to see Casey return to her class room on Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...