ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OWH Midweek Throwdown

Fall Thank you card

This weeks challenge was to make a fall themed Thank you card.

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge:
Just Because Cards
Sheep cut at 6 1/2"
KI Memories ribbon
Fall Pattern Paper

To learn more about or participate in the challenge click on the following link:
http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2010/09/midweek-throwdown-challenge.html



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...