ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Yummy Weight Watchers Mini Muffins
6 years ago I was going to weight watchers so that I could lose the baby weight from daughter #1 and fit into a bridesmaid dress. Well, I lost the weight and kept going to my meetings because I was almost to my goal weight. With the holidays around the corner the meeting leader gave me this great recipe to replace the need for Pumpkin pie. I LOVE THESE MUFFINS. They are so easy and YUMMY. My kids love them as well and they don't know they are eating something very healthy.


Recipe:
2 boxes Spice cake mix
1 large can Pumpkin pie mix
4 Egg whites

Beat egg whites for 1 minute until they are light and frothy. Add cake mixes and pumpkin and combine. Scoop dough into mini muffin tins and bake at 350* for 17+/- mins. Each mini muffin is 1 point on the WW program. This recipe makes 6 dozen mini muffins.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...