ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scrapbook Birthday Page

There is no one like YOU!

My Mother in Law was over the other day to watch my kiddos so I could attended a school meeting and while she was here we created this card. The request was to make an 8 1/2" x 11" card that could be put into a scrapbook for my Mother in Laws dear friend.
We started with the colors, added coordinating flowers, a few rhinstones, some ribbon, a meaningful sentiment and a Rooster, of course. (If you know my Mother in Law you'll understand) It was fun crafting with my Mother in Law and it's something I don't get to do very often. Another day will have to be planned in the near future.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...