ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Another Steal!

K&Company Stickers

I had to run out to the grocery store this morning for a few Thanksgiving ingredients and I happened to find these stickers on a random shelf. I picked them up and asked an employee how much they were. Each of these packages rang up for $2.99 and each one had 3 sets of stickers in them. So the STEAL is that these dimensional stickers were under a dollar each and will look amazing on all the Christmas cards I'll be making next weekend!!!

Santas that sparkle

Snow Globes and Seals

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...