ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hero Cards!


Happy Veterans Day!

For all the Heroes serving now and for all those who gave their lives so that we may have Freedom especially my Dad who served in Vietnam and my Great Grandfather who served in WWII.
THANK YOU, YOU MAKE AMERICA PROUD!!!


I made these cards this morning for the teachers at my daughters school. Everyone in the school is writing Hero letters for Operation Write Home. The school is also having a prayer service today and Tomorrow everyone can wear Jeans and the School's spirit shirt if they make a donation to OWH.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...