ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Gift idea

Treat Basket

The Cricut Chick has this project listed on her Facebook photo wall which you can see here. I loved the idea and thought it would be really fun to make for Thanksgiving; however, this would be a fun project for any holiday or celebration.

Step 1: Score a 12"x12" piece of cardstock at 4" and 8" on each side. Score the outside corners on the diagonal. Cut 3 3/4" square pieces of patter paper for each section and cut diagonally for each corner. Add embellishments on the 4 solid squares.

Step 2: Punch holes 1/2" from the corner and hammer in a grommet.

Step 3: Run elastic trough the grommets and fasten with a knot.
Step 4: Tie 12 - 7" ribbons around the elastic in the larger open spaces only.
Step 5: Fill with treats and give as a gift or set out for the family to enjoy.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...