ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decking the Halls~Part 2

Holiday Bows

When I was in Jr High my cousin Michelle taught me how to make bows. She would make them for Christmas each year and I always loved how beautiful they were on her tree, garland and wreaths. I now make these bows for my Christmas decorations and wrapping.

These bows will decorate the library at school tomorrow for the Faculty and Staff Christmas Luncheon and then follow me home to decorate my fireplace.

They are made from 3" wire edge ribbon found at Costco and measure 10"x 8" with 14" tails.



3 down and 3 more to go!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...