ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting Organized!


New Years Resolutions...

Have you made a New Years resolution to get organized and stay that way? I have!
To start my year off right I decided to start using the Motivated Moms 2011 Chore list. You might be asking - What is this Yvonne? Well here's how they describe it on their website: "Motivated Moms is a printable chore planning system to help you have a clean and organized home and still have time for yourself!"
To find out more about this Chore list and what products are available please click here and order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...