ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calling all Cowboys and Cowgirls!

I need your input!

I created this page specifically for pictures I took at the girls school Hoedown. I used characters from the Create a Critter cartridge and divided the background page to break it up a bit.

Here are the cuts I used:
I added grass to the page then stitched around the barn, horses scarf and stars, then added my elements to the page with Scotch craft glue and dimensionals...

I stitched around the heart and place nail heads on the horseshoes, double matted the girls pictures and matted my sons picture...


HOWEVER, here is where I need your help. I would like to add a white gel pen detail to the phrase HOWDY and brown ink details to the rope/lasso but I don't know where the details should go or how much I should add.


Please, leave a comment with your suggestions or if you have photos of this phrase with an ink detail I would love to see it. I appreciate all your input.

THANK YOU and I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...