ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

CHA 2011 MEET UP!

Meet Emma from CreativeTimeForMe.com
and Sarah from PinkCricut.com

Here are the details:

Location: City Grill Coffee Bar located within the Wilshire Grand Hotel in downtown Los Angeles

Address: 930 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90017

When: Saturday 1/29/2011

Time: 10am- noon

You must reserve your spot by Thursday, 27th at midnight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...