ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Craft Organizing

My never ending project...
HOW TO ORGANIZE MY CRAFT SUPPLIES!

My sister, Yvette @ Cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com, told me to check out Scrappily Ever After because they were having an Organizing Boot Camp. The boot camp started long ago but I was inspired to at least try to organize my supplies.

To visit Scrappily Ever After to see what the Boot Camp was all about click HERE.

Here's what I started with at Noon:
The lower section was where I stored all my scrapbooking/paper crafting supplies. This wasn't a productive way to have everything set up though. Unloading almost everything to get to one thing or another.
I used the upper section as storage for many different things.


Here's the hallway cupboards almost completely empty. The cases in the lower right hold my childrens' baby things that are waiting to be scrapbooked and the entire unit is holding up the right side of the shelf above. :) One day I'll fix the shelf but hey, it works for now.


At 2:00pm, This is what I've organized so far; however, I am no where near completion. I'll update you all when I do get a place for everything and Everything in its place. :)


Thank you for Visiting and Please feel free to share your organizing tips. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...