ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday


For this challenge Emma wanted us to use either the "Paper Doll Dress Up" OR "Everyday Paper Doll" cartridge and the project MUST include either heat or dry embossing on it!

For my project I decided to use the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge to make a A2 size card. I enlarged the hand cuffs from the policeman accessories to 3 1/4" and shadowed it with a 3 1/2" layer. I cut and embossed a tag layer at 3 3/4" and shadowed it with a 4" layer. The hearts are cut at 3/4" and 1 1/4" and the sentiment "Your Heart Belongs to Me" is from My Creative Time's new stamp set:

~Here's my Card!~



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...