ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Crafting Supplies are so much fun!

Cuttlebug Crazy!

My wonderful in-laws bought me a Provo Craft Cuttlebug for Christmas and I have been dying to open and try it. So after the kids were fed and the coffee was made, I headed to Michaels. Today was the day to spend my gift card on embossing folders! When I arrived I found a 40% off sign hanging from the Cuttlebug Folders and couldn't resist getting as many as I could. Well, their inventory was low so I was only able to get 4 but they are 4 great designs.

Here is my first completed card using my Cuttlebug. :)
I've embossed a few more papers; however, I'm not sure what I'll do with all of them, yet.

Looking forward to using my Cuttlebug on many more projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...