ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Challenge Time Again!

Simply Scrapping Crafts - CAS Challenge!

Happy Friday Everyone! Today over at Simply Scrapping Crafts the Clean and Simple design team has a new challenge for you. Please stop by HERE, check out all the designer sample cards and then play along by posting a card of your own. 

Here is this weeks challenge sketch created by Angie.


And here is my CAS card.


Recipe:
A2 size card
Inkadinkado round floral stamp
Peachy Keen Stamps - Everyday Character Faces
Hero Arts Sentiment stamp
White Gelly roll pen
Pink Stain ribbon
CTMH Bubblegum ink
Stampin' up Chocolate Chip ink
Pop dots for the Happy Flower


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you and your cards over on the challenge page. 
Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...