ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog Award!



Thank you to Chris of Craft e Mama for this Versatile Blogger Award! I wouldn't have this blog if it wasn't for all the other crafty people out there who inspire me each and every day. SO THANK YOU!

The rules of this award are:


1. Thank the person who sent it to you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Send this award to 10 bloggers.

So here's the 7 Crafty things about me: I learned to sew, paint, needlework and crochet from my grandmother, I am currently in LOVE with my Cuttlebug, My favorite stamps are My Creative Time sentiments and Peachy Keen Faces, I try to make something everyday (easier now that I have a new craft room!), My kids LOVE that I hand make all kinds of things for them, I haven't purchased a card in a year now that I make my own and I have the most amazing Husband who loves me and all my hobbies. :)


It is my pleasure to pass on this award to these very talented crafters:


2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this award I am so honored to receive this from you I will post on my blog right now thanks again Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Yvonne! I'm so honored that you'd pass this to me :) I'm off to post this on my blog right now - Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...