ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

CAS Challenge


Clean and Simple Challenge for SSC

This weeks challenge is to create a card or layout using white and one other color. I decided to use the Lindy Stamp Gang's Delphinium Turquoise Starbust Spray on the white area of my card to add more shimmer and shine.



Card Recipe:

Lindy Stamp Gang - Starburst Delphinium Turquoise Spray
Paper: Bazzill Blue cardstock, White cardstock
Ribbon: Organza Turquoise
Stamp: TLC
Ink: Stampin' Up - Whisper White & CTMH - Dutch Blue

Join us for our weekly challenges and you might just win a huge haul of Lindy Stamp Gang product!!!
Click the following link to see this weeks challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...