ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

CAS Challenge

Masking

This weeks challenge had me doing a lot of research online. Masking? I had never heard of it but then again I've only been making cards for a year now. Well, Masking is a technique used to create a design by voiding part of a stamp or image and only using parts to create a new picture, scene, creation. 

To make my card I started with Sleeping Beauty, then I used a sentiment frame that had lines for journaling in the center. I covered the lines and stamped this image next. After that layer was dry I then stamped the all over flower border. Not sure if I really nailed the masking technique but it was fun to try.
  



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Pink By Design - Flower Background, 
CTMH - Sentiment Frame, EK Success Disney Princess
Lindy Stamp Gang:
Canna Lily Burnt Orange Starburst Spray
Ink: CTMH Bubblegum & Citrus Leaf, SU Black
Paper: DCWV Floral Pattern Paper & textured cardstock, 
White Recollections cardstock
Colored Pencils
Martha Stewart corner punch and glue

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I know both of your girls are going to love it.  

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...