ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Frames

8th Grade Buddies

My daughter is in Kindergarten and had 2 8th grade buddies who helped her throughout the year. The Kindergarteners LOVE their 8th grade buddies. So, when the teacher asked me to think of an idea for a gift revolving around a picture this is what I thought of. The little ones had so much fun making these frames for their buddies, they only wish they were getting one too.


Frame Recipe
Michaels unfinished frame $1each
Pool Blue acrylic paint
Cricut cuts: Shovel and Pail - Boys will be Boys,
Sun - Doodlecharms, Sand Castle - Create a Critter
Peachy Keen Stamps - Wide Eyed Kids
SU - Chocolate Chip and Basic Black ink and White gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...