ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Kiley!


I made this card and treat bag for a little girl who had her birthday party yesterday. 


Treat bag project from Pink By Design 
Live Ustream July 8th, 2011

3 comments:

  1. These are so CUTE she is going to love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne,
    Been thinking of you and wondered how you're feeling.  Hope all is well!  Thanks for the comment on my blog.  Love when the girls are with me in the craft space and we're all busy working.  Fun! Cute card - love the bug and the doodling/stitching!  And the gift bag is great. I need to check out that tutorial.

    Chris (Craft e Mama)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...