ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two Seasons

I saw this challenge a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try. Making a card that was identical in it's design but different in color to see if I could create the feeling of a season. My first card is a Spring time card, created with Purples and Greens and the second card is for Fall using Rust, Orange and Cream colors.



Let me know what you think... Do they feel like the season I created them for?
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. They do.  Great idea.  How do you find the time to keep crafting this summer?  I thought I'd have more time this summer to craft but I have less :-(.  But it's ok!!

    Chris 
    Craft e Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...