ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

3x3 Note Card Gift Set

Especially For YOU!

Today, my children, my twin sister and I celebrated the birthday of our friends' Mom. She is very special to us so much so that my children even call her Grandma. So for her birthday I decided to make her a set of 3" x 3" note cards she could use for the new school year. Inspired by My Creative Time's new stamps set: "SMALL TALK" I gathered my supplies and went to work. I also used the stamp set: "My Favorite Sayings" from My Creative Time.

When creating this card set I decided I wanted to use the frame stamp directly onto the card base; however, I knew I wanted to flip the frame 90 degrees on each design so that the sentiment would be showcased uniquely on each card.

Here is the finished set of 8 cards and an Adorable gift box to hold them.








I also made her this super cute flower that she could wear as a pin, clip or just have in her creative space. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ~ I hope you had a very special day!

And thank you all for stopping by I hope your day is a special one too!


4 comments:

  1. WOW!! You are AWESOME!!! These came out ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS my sweet friend!!! THANK YOU!
    Big HUGE Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards and Emma's stamps! I wish I could afford to buy them all. Great job sis! -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card.  I'm sure your mom is going to love each and everyone of them.  

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome set!!! Love them all!! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...