ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Gift of Coffee!!!

Happy Mail!

Today my order from My Creative Time arrived and I couldn't wait to get crafty. I'm so excited about Emma's gift card holder die and decided to make that my first project!


Here It Is!

I used My Creative Time's Fancy Frame stamp and die set & Gift Card holder die AND Pink By Design's Perk Up Stamp set and Coffee bean Background Stamp.


I LOVE how this project turned out!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you all Java Great Day!
~Yvonne


3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I wan't one of the lucky ones to get mine before they sold out. Hopefully I will get it on the next shipment. Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!Need coffee now!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I missed out and can't wait for it to be back in stock! Did manage to get some stamps and the oval die though! I love that Emma ships to the UK,just wish it was here already,lol!
    Have fun with your goodies.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...