ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion


Good Morning and welcome to another Celebrate The Occasion challenge. This week we are celebrating the men in our lives by creating masculine birthday cards that have an element of metal on them.  Please click here to see what all the other designers have in store for you and to join our fun challenge. 


Recipe:
Orange, Black and Silver cardstock
My Creative Time Stamp - You're my Best Buddy
Suzy Zoo Sticker
Cuttlebug Diamond Plate embossing folder
Brads with screw heads

8 comments:

  1. That's the emboss I used too on my metal. Looks amazing. Such a cute job. The bear is adorable. Thanks for a great DT job done. Enjoyed the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Where did you get the screw brads? -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on a super cute card!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion!!

    Amy :)  at www.lovetocrop.com
    CTO DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!!!
    Laurie - fellow DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Yvonne.Love the embossing and the cute image.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome! I love the cute bear, screw brads and embossing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, that bear image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...