ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank you Teachers!

If you are looking for the Die Cuttin Divas challenge post please click  HERE.

"Thank you for helping me become such a SMARTIE"

There is nothing better than hearing from your childrens' teachers that they enjoying having your child in the classroom and that they are outstanding students! 

Yesterday was the end of the first trimester and at parent teacher conferences my husband and I received this awesome news. Both of my girls are performing at and above their grade levels and the teachers adore having them in their classes. Well, I was over the moon!!! We normally don't reward our children for grades because they should always do their best at school no matter what; however, we were so proud of them and all the hard work they do (for 1st and 2nd graders) that we treated the girls to a toy at Target. 

Then I stayed up late last night making these thank you treat bags for the teachers and aids. I found the idea on Pinterest. Originally it was an end of the year gift idea but why not use it for Thanksgiving to thank all those special teachers who help my children be the best they can be.


Project recipe:
3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge - Pilgrim bird cut at 3"
My Creative Time - Gift Card Holder die
Trendy Twine - Orange Truffle twine
Divine twine - Orange and White twine
Fall leaves pattern paper
Cello treat bag and SMARTIES



I hope the teachers enjoy their little treats and that they have a very Happy Thanksgiving. This Momma is thankful for each and every one of them. 

4 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER SWEET!!  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne - that is just too cute! Congratulations to your two little smarties also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so CUTE!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...