ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Butterfly Card

Hello my crafty friends! No, I haven't disappeared just busy as ever with my 4 little ones. :) I have really missed my weekly crafting and posting. So I'm doing my best to get our family back on a regular schedule so that I can be back here regularly very soon. 


Today I have a sweet little card to share with all of you. Over the past 4 days I've been stealing a few moments here and there to make this card. It seems like it took forever but I love how it turned out.


Recipe:
Paper - Cream, Chocolate and Shimmer Pink cardstock
Cuttlebug Butterfly embossing folder with Stickles
 Sentiment - My Creative Time "Small Talk" stamp set
Cricut die cut butterflies with Pearl accents

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Andrea C. HarrisonMarch 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM

    I love the embossing folder you used and the cool border. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love butterflies!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The Buttterflies are perfect with the Embossing. The colors work well together. I have not seen this folder will have to track it down now...thanks for the inspiration.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...