ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Imagine that Challenge

It's been forever since I sat down and made a Challenge card but here's one I was able to make today for Emma's Monday Madness - Imagine that Challenge over at My Creative Time

The challenge was to create a project using the Cricut Imagine OR patterned paper if you don't own an imagine and the colors RED, PINK and TEAL. Since I don't own an Imagine I played along using patterned paper in Pink and Red, added Emma's XL lable diecut with Teal glitter paper and a sentiment from her Happy Mail stamp set using her stitched oval die. With a few flowers, rhinestones and ribbon... my card is now complete.



I hope you enjoyed my card! Hopefully I'll be crafting and posting again soon. 
Right now, it's time for me to get back to my Mommy duties of snuggling with my almost 7 week old.


5 comments:

  1. Great job!  Love the sparkly paper!  Thanks for joining the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. annies_paper_boutiqueMarch 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM

    What a sweet card, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! Love the flowers with the rhinestones and the glitter paper!! Pretty!! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO HAPPY to see you doing some crafting my sweet friend! I just LOVE your card!
    Big HUgs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the colors you chose for this card! And the glitter paper is perfect! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...