ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday!

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to my Trendy Twine September Challenge post. This month the design team is showcasing Chocolate Sprinkles in all of the projects.




Our theme this month is Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails;
That is What Little Boys are Made of.
For my project I created this frame to put in my sons room - He's 7 months old already and his sibling love him so!

Soo Sweet!

Isn't that bird just adorable?!


Visit the blog to see all the designers projects and to enter the September Challenge!

Create a project featuring or for little boys.
Must use TRENDY TWINE and ribbon.
*If you do not have Trendy Twine,
use hemp, jute, or embroidery thread only*
Deadline is Sunday, Sept 30th.
Project must be new for the challenge.
No back linking.
Only one entry, please.
Must include all items for the challenge.
Projects not qualified will be unlinked.
(Including the wrong twine)

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute frame, I love the little bird with the twine, too sweet. Gorgeous babies too! I have that paper you used on your frame, now I have a cute idea for it, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little frame and that birdie is adorable. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty frame, The bird is adorable and so are the Kiddo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable frame, and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling. I love that sweet little bird. So cute.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bird hair!! TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...