ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trendy Twine Design Team Post - Hey there Pumpkin!

Well, I was going to say that it's starting to feel like fall around here but now that we're having a heat wave again, not so much. I wish Mother Nature would just make up her mind! 

It might not feel like Fall outside but it sure does look like it here in my craft room. Today, I'm sharing with you a fun favor box I came across while browsing pinterest. This hexagon box was something I hadn't seen before and knew right away it would make a great pumpkin.


Isn't it so fun? 
I love how it turned out and can't wait to make a few more for our Thanksgiving table.

Recipe:
Designer papers
Spellbinders die
(I adjusted the measurements ever so slightly from CM to Inches)

For more fun with Trendy Twine:

1. Join us for this month's challenge HERE.

2. You can find Orange Truffle twine on sale HERE.

3. Stop by the TT blog everyday this month for a new and inspiring fall project!

4. Come share your trendy creations with us on our Facebook Page.



THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!





8 comments:

  1. I love this Yvonne, the distress feel to it is lovely. Hydrous, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yvonne,
    wow.. your box looks sooo fantastic..

    Thank you... i´m happy that you like my tutorial..


    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great tutorial Katrin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute Yvonne! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...