ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Tag Challenge


It's Trendy Twine Tuesday and that means another Challenge has just started over at Trendy Twine. The challenge for this month is Tags! Show us your favorite Holiday tags, must include a snowman, glitter and twine of course!

Here's my tag...


I used a free cut file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to make this adorable snow globe, created a snowman out of buttons, then I added glitter and the Holly Berry and Candy Cane twine. Both of these twines are on sale this month so hurry over and grab some.


If you would like to join the challenge click here to find out the details.

Visit the Trendy Twine blog to see what my fellow design team members created, their projects are amazing and sure to inspire you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...