ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

January Trendy Twine Challenge Post

Hello my Creative Friends! Today I'm excited to show you another project for Trendy Twine. This month the Design team is featuring Trendy Twines newest color: Watermelon Taffy 
It is such a beautiful twine with perfect shades of Pink and Lime.

For my project I thought I would create a candy pocket.


I cute out 2 mitten shape SVGs and after hole punching around the edges I sewd' them together with the Watermelon Taffy twine. I then added a snowflake button and slipped the entire project over the loop of a starburst candy cane. 



Now you can join us for our challenge for this month:

"Show Us Your Mittens"

Must include:
Mittens
Buttons
Snowflake
Color pink
Trendy Twine

EVERY entry will win the following coupon...


BUT One lucky entry will get this coupon ...


I hope you will play along and show us your creative projects using Trendy Twine.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Click to shop.
Follow us on facebook.
Join our Twine It Up facebook group.
Link up to our challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...