ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Luck of the Irish!

Hello My Crafty Friends!
Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.

I created a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" note card using Trendy Twine's, Twisted Lime.




I dry embossed dark green cardstock to create the base of the card, created the Keltic knot on vellum, and used My Creative Time's Stamps and Dies to create the cards sentiment.


To purchase this twine visit Annie's Paper Boutique HERE.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...