ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Teachers are Brilliant!

Hello my creative friends! Can you believe how fast this year is flying by? It's almost the middle of April and soon enough school will be out and Summer will be here! There's a lot to be done before the school year ends and making sure we appreciate our teachers on May 6th is one of them. 

This year I wanted to let each teacher know why they are special with these cards. My children want to write messages to all their teachers and these cards will be fun for them to hand out on Teacher Appreciation Day.


Project Recipe:
My Creative Times' Dies and Sentiment
Craft, black and red cardstock
School patterned paper
Ribbon paperclip embellishment
Alphabet embossing folder


The kids will have fun showing their teachers how this element works.

Well, there's a lot more of these cards to make so I better get to work. 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...