ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper - Color Challenge



I made this card for the My Pink Stamper color challenge.
The challenge was to use Pink, Brown, Orange and Green.

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge - Hello Kitty Greetings
Got Paper - Mulberry paper flowers
K&Company paper
Rhinestones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...