ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sewing Project #1:



I haven't had much time for sewing these days; however, I was asked to make a nursing cover by my mother in law for one of her friends' daughters. The Mom to be loves yellow and doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl so we decided to go with something the New Mom would like to see everyday. I like to line my covers with a coordinating pattern on the underside, something busy but not too busy, so the baby has something to look at while nursing.
















Recipe:
Donna Dewberry Fabric
1 yard yellow
1 yard green
1/4 yard red
Velrco in red for the neck strap closure
Flannel pockets lined with the red fabric
8" square in cream

Finished dimensions:
35" x 23"


I absolutely LOVE this fabric and am on the hunt to find more from the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...