ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another Steal!

Clearance Aisle

Every time I'm in Michael's or Joann's I stroll down the clearance aisles to see what goodies they may have for my many hobbies. I can't do these hobbies without getting a deal for all of my supplies so when I stumbled upon these finds you'll know why I just had to get them.

Most of the items pictured were found in the clearance section minus the wooden letter "G" and the Got Flowers paper flowers bottle. I used a coupon to get the letter at half price and the flowers were on sale for $2.99. If I were to have purchased everything at full price I would have paid $60+; however, I only paid $19.32 for everything, including tax!!!

So if you love to craft don't forget to check the clearance aisles because you never know what deals you'll find! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...