ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Handmade Bows


My girls love to wear their hair in ponytails, braids and curls with headbands and bows.


I knew I could find instructions online so I searched until I found easy bow making instructions and started making bows in all colors.


Here are the instructions I found:
http://www.girlythingsbows.com/pinwheel_bow.html

You can use just about any ribbon and clip you want to suit your childs hair.

I use 1 1/2" - 2" wire edge ribbon and 1/2" - 1" grosgrain, then I embellish with buttons, pearls, ribbon animals and flowers & attach each bow to either a french clip or an alligator clip.














LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...