ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

OWH - CASE Challenge

OWH Inspiration

These cards were inspired by the featured cardmaker of the week over on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog.


In her interview, Kate mentioned that one of her favorite techniques was the Dahlia Flower fold. So I watched her tutorial then tried the flower fold out for myself. I wanted the flower to have a little dimension so I used scallop circles but soon found out that the 8 pieces I cut weren't going to be enough. Therefore, I added the leaves. I'll have to do a little more experimenting to see if I can get it just right.

Recipe:

4x6 Brown cards
Scallop circles & Leaves cut at 1 3/4"
from double sided cardstock
Hero Arts "Thinking of you" stamps
Close to My Heart ink in Topiary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...