ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Challenge Card

Sweet Baby Girl!
This card is for a very special Mom.

Recipe:
Heidi Grace Designer paper
Cloud9 Designer paper
DCWV Cardstock
Cricut Cartridge - Potpourri Basket
Sentiment - "Mom You Rock" Stamp set 
from Emma at My Creative Time
Action Wobble
Paper Flowers and Rhinestones
Basic Basic Ribbon
Card measures 5x7





Challenges:
Throwback Thursday - My Creative Time with Emma
Anything Goes Challenge - Guylou's Inimitability Blog
Distressed paper - CCEE Stampers
Challenge #99 FLOWER - Stampin' B's
Use a Sentiment - Paper Play
Handmade Elements - Some Odd Girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...