ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Award!

I’m excited to announce that I just received a blog award from Stampin’ Daisies with Monica. THANK YOU MONICA!!! I hope you all go check out her Blog HERE and see all the amazing projects she has there.


Paying it forward: Here are the Blogs I picked…

To claim your award just copy and paste the logo then, 
1. pay it forward to 3-5 other newer blogs
2. let them know you chose them
3. copy and paste the award on your blog
4. have faith that your followers will rally and 
show their crafty love back out to those awarded
5. last but certainly not least HAVE FUN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...