ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

Today I am 35! And so is my Wombmate! ;)


Today, My twin sister and I are celebrating our birthday and we thought it would be fun to include all of you. So we are proposing a Double Challenge. Your challenge is to create (1) NEW Birthday project and (1) NEW Valentine project. Be Cre8tive and make anything you want using these themes.

Project #1 - Birthday!
For my birthday project I decided to take a walk down memory lane and create a 2 page layout. The Twin announcement is the original that was sent out 35 years ago and I adore it so that was my inspiration. I used the colors Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue and Chocolate Brown.


Aren't we Cute!



Growing up as BFFs



Project #2 - Valentine!
My Valentine project is for my girls. I made 45 of these business sized cards for my girls to pass out on Valentine's Day to all their classmates. We just need to have them sign their names and add a lollipop and they're all ready to go!
I used Craft, Red, Pink and White card stock paper and Miss Emma's Stamps from My Creative Time
called "You had me at Chocolate"


To enter the challenge you must link your projects here or on my Wombmates blog, Cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com, by Midnight Sunday and then leave us a comment to let us know that you have linked up.
Now a Challenge wouldn't be complete without BLOG CANDY so here it is. I'm giving away this Hero Arts stamp set and a Crafters Dozen pack of Wobbles given to me by Stacy at Action Wobbles
THANKS STACY!!!
Blog Candy winners will be picked using Random.org on Monday!


Challenges I've entered:



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...