ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Retail Therapy!

Another steal!

I have been locked up in the house for a few days with a little one that had a fever and all we've been doing is laying low. The house is kind of a mess, the laundry is piling up and there are dishes in the sink. By the time the afternoon rolls around she's feeling fine and so full of energy. We had to get out of the house ASAP! I've been trying very hard to stay away from my favorite craft stores until I sell a few of my creations but thankfully I just had my birthday and received a little mad money. Well, I needed to get out of the house, right?, so we did a little Retail Craft Therapy!!! 

The Joanns near my house will be going through a remodel and every section has a clearance item or 2 or 3. So I decided to start my shopping there. I was prepared to use my $5 off and my 40% off one item coupons but didn't realize I was going to hit a huge sale as well. It was difficult to find something to use these coupons on. :) I ended up finding (6) Metallic 8x8 paper stacks for $1.97, a pack of designer 8x8 paper pack for $.97, stickers for $.50, Valentine items 50% off, ribbon for $.50 and sewing appliqués for $.97, Fabric remnants, Marker sets 40% off and dollar bin items. I ended up using my $5 off coupon for Foam stickers for my girls and the 40% off coupon was used on the steam a seam 2 sheets. I heard we can use them in the Cricut to cut fabric and I can't wait to try it out!!!

SO... Do you want to know how much I spent here???


$68 including tax!!!


My second stop of the afternoon was Michaels. My wombmate (My twin sister) called me to tell me that the Got Flowers bottle of iced flowers were 40% off and that's all she had to say... I was there! Well, I walked in went straight for the flowers to find they were ALL on Clearance for $3! So were all the pearl and bling embellishments ($.49) and there was a huge section of paper for $.19/sheet. After I picked up a couple more items I headed to the register and asked if I could use the $5 off any one regular price item Joanns coupon and was told YES. HAPPY DANCE! 

SO...Again how much do you think I spent???


$67 including tax!!!

I came home a very happy Momma and soon my wombmate and friends will be happy too since I'm sharing!!! When shopping these deals you can't forget to include your Crafty Friends! :P

Thank you for letting me share my Retail therapy adventure and have a great Weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...