ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My New Addition to My Cricut Family!!!

Little Red!

On Sunday I went to Joann's to pick up a Cricut Cake Mini and was disappointed to find out that they didn't have any. :(  I ended up special ordering one at the sale price which made me happy and today I was able to pick it up! I can't wait to learn how to use it and make my first project! :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...