ME? Well, My name is Yvonne and I am a SAHM to FOUR beautiful, energetic, wild, lovable, crazy and amazing children. I am married to my best friend and the Love of my life. And I have a creative side that needed an outlet so I started this blog to share my creations with all of you. One day my oldest daughter, all of 6 years old, looked at me while I was crafting and said "you sure are One Creative Momma" and the name for my blog was born.

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mail Call!

I love getting surprise packages in the mail!

New stamp sets from Emma at My Creative Time arrived today and all I want to do is get creative with them. This time around I ordered You're my Best Buddy and My Teacher Rocks. Then I won Paper Princess from Emma's BFF Nikki! 
So Super excited!!! I hope to have a new project using Emma's awesome stamps for all of you tomorrow!!! :) 


2 comments:

  1. yaaaaah!!! I can't wait to see what you create my friend!!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...